The Broken Brown Egg Inc. (NFP) is an awareness and service organization founded in the summer of 2009 to increase awareness of African American Infertility and Reproductive Health.
Since its founding, the organization has become a growing information staple in the infertility community and has received respect and camaraderie from organizations such as:
- Resolve: The National Infertility Association
- The American Fertility Association
- The Cade Foundation
- The Infertility Voice
and many other well-known agencies and organizations.
The Broken Brown Egg was incorporated in the State of Illinois in March of 2010.
The goals and mission of the organization are:
- To provide awareness and advocacy for infertility and reproductive health, with a focus on African-American and minority concerns.
- To provide financial and emotional support for members of the infertility, adoption, and foster-care communities.
- To seek and create opportunities for partnership and work with similar organizations for the better fulfillment of these goals.
The mission of The Broken Brown Egg Inc. is to encourage African Americans to begin this very important dialogue of reproductive health and fertility by raising awareness, hope, and activism.
If you are interested in learning how to become a partner or delegate of The Broken Brown Egg, please feel free to contact me!